Note: Aphrodite does not keep any data. You can easily unlink any account(s). For more information, refer to the “Privacy” section below.
Currently, for ad accounts, we support Facebook and Google Analytics. For e-commerce, we support Shopify, Woocommerce, and Squarespace. Here’s the step-by-step process to linking your accounts to Aphrodite:
1. Click the “link” buttons to connect your Facebook and Google assets. They should immediately link and start pulling in data!
2. Switch to the Ad Account, Conversions, or Engagement dashboard, and pick the period of time (which calendar dates) you’d like to analyze.
3. On the Ad Account tab, you’ll find your Map, Daily Return on Investment (ROI), Cumulative ROI, and advertising costs, all pulled from your Facebook ad account and Google Analytics account.
4. On the Conversions tab, you’ll find your cart abandonment rate, purchase funnel, and conversions from your Facebook Pixel account. The “revenue sources” feature breaks down where your conversions are coming from.
5. On the Engagement tab, discover the effectiveness of your brand messaging with Wordcloud and Gallery View. See the ROAS of your social media posts and a breakdown of your comments, likes, and reactions.
Here are some additional tips for setting up:
- To set up the “revenue sources” feature, turn on e-commerce on Google Analytics. Additional information here.
- To break down analytics by U.S. state, you need to set up your Facebook ads targeting by state.
- If you want to see everything at once, switch on “Beast Mode.”
- If you see ‘!’ next to your ad account, it means the ad account is no longer syncing with Aphrodite. Try unlinking your ad account and relinking it back. For Google Analytics, you sometimes need to remove Aphrodite from your GA permissions and then link the account back on Aphrodite.